yaya sisterhood

Monday, November 13, 2006

my weekend getaway

finally, i went on a holiday after more than 6 months. i planned this getaway with my friends last august. i asked my manager for my 2 days off a few weeks ago. but few hours before our scheduled flight, i was still stucked in the office. i felt guilty that i am going away on vacation while my officemates will take care of my work. but in the end, i didn't have any choice. and i went away! haha

went to thailand for 3 days. we stayed in krabi. got a tattoo. played on the beach (cant swim eh). took pictures. ate a lot. had a massage by the beach. had a massage in our room. had a splash on the hotel's pool. relaxed on a hot spring. ate a lot. went on a roller coaster elephant ride. and shopped!

now that im back in the office, the work i left is still the same work that im doing. my offciemates were not able to finish my work not because they need me but because we need something from other people. things we cant control i guess. actually, im still waiting for those works to be available to me.

the resort-hotel where we stayed for 4 days, 3 nights

the ao nang beach


my american breakfast

the elephant

me with the tattoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home